Cherry Hill High School West
To read a letter from Dr. Morton concerning the July 15 schedule change deadline, click HERE.
- Senior students are allowed to park on the side lot of Jones Gym, on the front lot of Jones gym between the yellow lines and on senior hill. Senior students will collectively be notified in reference to the Senior Parking Applications during orientation.
- Junior students are not allowed to park on the school lots. Junior students can park on the stadium lot.
- Students can park their mopeds at the bike racks or on the E-wing sidewalk (baseball side only).
LOOK FOR THE SENIOR PARKING APPLICATION TO APPEAR HERE SOON!
Click HERE to see the schedule for our final exams beginning on June 11 and the days afterward that conclude the school year!
The 2018 Summer Reading titles and assignments for rising 6th through 12th graders are now available online.
To read a newsletter from Dr. Morton released on April 2, 2018, click HERE.
To read Dr. Mahan's letter with important information about the upcoming PARCC testing in April, click HERE.
Registration for CHPS School-Age Child Care (SACC) and Extended Day Child Care (EDCC) for the 2018-2019 school year is now open. Parents may register their children now online.
The following additional road work is scheduled for the week of June 18 and may have some impact to school buses routes:
- Brookdale Court closed at Brookdale Dr -- Milling and re-paving all day Monday 6/18 and Wednesday 6/20
- Crestbrook Ave closed between Cropwell & Marlowe -- Milling and re-paving all day Monday 6/18 and Wednesday 6/20
- Heartwood Drive closed between Morris & Country Club -- Milling and re-paving all day Tuesday 6/19 and Thursday 6/21
- Morris Drive between Arthur & Country Club -- Milling and re-paving all day Tuesday 6/19 and Thursday 6/21
- Morris Drive between Country Club & Queen Anne -- Milling and re-paving all day Wednesday 6/20 and Friday 6/22
South Birchwood Park Drive closed between Rt 70 & Greentree Rd for milling & paving all day Monday 6/18 & Tuesday 6/19
Local traffic will have access into and from all connecting side streets, but they each will be closed temporarily as paving operations pass by and the product cools.
Attention Parents:Barclay ECC has several PM OPENINGS (1-3:30 pm) for 3 and 4 year old boys and girls (must be 3 or 4 by Oct 1, 2018). Our program runs 5 days a week, 2 ½ hours a day. PM is 1-3:30. Parents provide transportation. Tuition is $2,500.00/year; $250/month. If interested, please fill out the attached Waiting list application and forward to our Secretary, Colleen Thompson, via email email@example.com; fax 856-795-4788 or drop off anytime Monday-Friday, 8-4.
High school juniors and their parents/guardians now may register for the free Summer Workshop on the Common App/Naviance online college application systems. These workshops are open to all juniors and their parents, and are held at Cherry Hill High School East.
The Cherry Hill Fire Department has been a partner with the Cherry Hill School District providing fire safety education for many years. Since 2014 we've presented a program entitled "Safety Smart". Safety Smart is a school-based curriculum that links teachers with community safety experts and parents. Safety Smart is being taught in grades 1, 3, 5 and 6 as part of the Physical/Health Education Program. Please take a moment to fill out a brief survey about Safety Smart.
The Summer Enrichment Program at Cherry Hill High School East for Cherry Hill residents entering 5th through 11th grades, and the Music Enrichment Program at Cherry Hill High School West for Cherry Hill residents entering 4th through 12th grades, are now accepting registrations.